• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Comfortable snow boots…

Eric@ict

Out on the slopes
Skier
I get out of my boots slip on some thick wool socks on and slide into my Boston Birkenstocks. I don't typically have cold feet though either. If its real wet, Ive got some Danner Hiking boots I wear.
1637264369081.png

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Full Tilts look comfy too
The Full Tilts appear to be the same item as the Intuition booties in post #2 of this thread.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I get out of my boots slip on some thick wool socks on and slide into my Boston Birkenstocks. I don't typically have cold feet though either. If its real wet, Ive got some Danner Hiking boots I wear.
View attachment 148756
Where do you ski? Sedona? Those heels would be full of slush within three steps out the door of any base lodge in New England in ski season.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 148756
I wear Birkenstock Arizona sandals with socks in the lodge or condo after skiing. The footbeds feel SOOO nice after being in ski boots all day.

@Tony S I have the clog that Eric has here, but it has a back. A little harder to slip on but I guess it would be more mud-proof. I haven’t used them for après on wet days….only dry.

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
forgot my boots on a Jackson trip once and stopped into a shop and picked up these:

They are great and I walk my dogs for 5-10 miles per day in them in the winter.

More comfortable and warmer but not as supportive for hiking (and they aren't made anymore):

Those look cool! I just bought a pair of low-cut Keen waterproof hiking shoes. Very nice and comfortable. They are a little stiff; they’re a hiking shoe after all, but very supportive. I can see that they’d be great walking around on uneven surfaces.

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That sole and the ra
Don’t think they are the exact same, but do look kind of similar. Here are Full Tilts with a lower cuff
View attachment 148782
That sole and the rand around the boot looks very similar to my North Face puffy slipper-shoes. Mine are low cut. They’re great for around the house and walking to get the mail. I think they’ll be a ski trip staple for lodge wear.

Sponsor