• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@TheArchitect you may see @AaronFM roaming around. He's reporting for us. I know he and a few others are planning a stop by the @KULKEA booth.
We'll be there! Booth E 24. Come by, check out the gear and grab some stickahs! :golfclap:

Give Kulkea some love from Pugski!

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Did anyone get any deals on skis or jackets or other ski stuff?

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got my son a pair of Smith I/O goggles with two Chromapop lenses for $120. I think they're usually $200. They had some good prices on some of the jackets but I didn't buy one.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Was it nearly all fat skis ther? Was here and that is not what I'm looking for.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
Live from the show and meeting nice people.
WP_20191117_11_38_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20191117_11_35_24_Selfie.jpg

AaronFM

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
There's a rumor that the discount passes that are usually available at shows like this aren't at the Boston Ski Show this year.
Any intel on that?
I didn't see anything like that. The resort booths that I visited had ticket packs for sale. I didn't do math to see how good of a deal they were though as between my Cannon pass, IKON base, and discounts via NHSC I wasn't looking to buy any more passes.

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
Nothing at the show I was interested in. I told myself I wasn't going to buy skis this year but then I signed up for the Wachusett Demofest while I was at the ski show. I'm a weak man...

I went to that last year and even though I had just bought new skis it was a lot of fun. I am going to try to go again this year.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
I won a lift ticket for night skiing at Gunstock, it was one of the give them your email and you spin a wheel to get a prize. They said it came with a lesson but are any ski schools open at night and it does not list the lesson on the winning ticket.

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
I won a lift ticket for night skiing at Gunstock, it was one of the give them your email and you spin a wheel to get a prize. They said it came with a lesson but are any ski schools open at night and it does not list the lesson on the winning ticket.

Places that do night skiing have lessons at night. When my kids were young they took lessons at Nashoba at night one winter.

Sponsor

Staff online