Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Hi, for lack of use, actually NEVER used! I am selling my wife's Black Crows Captis Birdie skis.

They are 157.3 CM in length. They are a 90mm wide all mountain ski with a Rocker-Camber-Rocker 17m profile. I have heard they are a FUN ski that rips but it is still easy to ski.

These skis are sold mounted with Salomon Z10 Ti bindings set for about a 280~285mm Boot BSL (they have some room for adjustment).

The setup is LIGHT! With a pair of AT bindings they would make superb backcountry skis as well.

I really prefer a local COLORADO sale. I am willing to dive an hour or 2 to deliver them.

_MG_2076.JPG _MG_2077.JPG _MG_2075.JPG _MG_2074.JPG _MG_2073.JPG

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Oh, forgot about price. $350

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Interested. But I'm in California, so please let me know if you change your mind about shipping vs. a local sale. I'm not in a hurry by any means. Just one question: what model year are these? Thanks!

Sent PM.

Last edited:

Samantha Power

At the base lodge
Skier
Hi, for lack of use, actually NEVER used! I am selling my wife's Black Crows Captis Birdie skis.

They are 157.3 CM in length. They are a 90mm wide all mountain ski with a Rocker-Camber-Rocker 17m profile. I have heard they are a FUN ski that rips but it is still easy to ski.

These skis are sold mounted with Salomon Z10 Ti bindings set for about a 280~285mm Boot BSL (they have some room for adjustment).

The setup is LIGHT! With a pair of AT bindings they would make superb backcountry skis as well.

I really prefer a local COLORADO sale. I am willing to dive an hour or 2 to deliver them.

View attachment 75414 View attachment 75415 View attachment 75413 View attachment 75412 View attachment 75411

Interested! I’m in Denver, CO if they are still available?