• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Hi, for lack of use, actually NEVER used! I am selling my wife's Black Crows Captis Birdie skis.

They are 157.3 CM in length. They are a 90mm wide all mountain ski with a Rocker-Camber-Rocker 17m profile. I have heard they are a FUN ski that rips but it is still easy to ski.

These skis are sold mounted with Salomon Z10 Ti bindings set for about a 280~285mm Boot BSL (they have some room for adjustment).

The setup is LIGHT! With a pair of AT bindings they would make superb backcountry skis as well.

I really prefer a local COLORADO sale. I am willing to dive an hour or 2 to deliver them.

_MG_2076.JPG _MG_2077.JPG _MG_2075.JPG _MG_2074.JPG _MG_2073.JPG

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Oh, forgot about price. $350

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Listed in Facebook Marketplace as well

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Interested. But I'm in California, so please let me know if you change your mind about shipping vs. a local sale. I'm not in a hurry by any means. Just one question: what model year are these? Thanks!

Sent PM.

Last edited:

Samantha Power

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi, for lack of use, actually NEVER used! I am selling my wife's Black Crows Captis Birdie skis.

They are 157.3 CM in length. They are a 90mm wide all mountain ski with a Rocker-Camber-Rocker 17m profile. I have heard they are a FUN ski that rips but it is still easy to ski.

These skis are sold mounted with Salomon Z10 Ti bindings set for about a 280~285mm Boot BSL (they have some room for adjustment).

The setup is LIGHT! With a pair of AT bindings they would make superb backcountry skis as well.

I really prefer a local COLORADO sale. I am willing to dive an hour or 2 to deliver them.

View attachment 75414 View attachment 75415 View attachment 75413 View attachment 75412 View attachment 75411

Interested! I’m in Denver, CO if they are still available?

amandaklai

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
This is a long shot seeing as this is an old post, but is there any chance these are still available?

I recently rented a pair of this exact size and model and have been scouring the internet for a used pair ever since.

Sponsor

Staff online