• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
Summit morning May 14th, look for the patroller climbing near the left ridge rocks. The gondola was down for scheduled maintenance. And some volcanic rock over in the Starr Chutes later that day. IMG_20180514_085846114.jpg IMG_20180514_135241982_HDR.jpg

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Not to rain on your parade here guys, cuz mountains are always beautiful, but are there actual skiers at Mammoth???? :ogcool:

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
Not to rain on your parade here guys, cuz mountains are always beautiful, but are there actual skiers at Mammoth???? :ogcool:
There must be... I've seen tracks and there are cars in the parking lot. I went through some photos and it seems to be a recurring theme, maybe I need to shower more frequently. :huh:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^
Neat! Like the different view. That's from somewhere off of 5?

In truth, that day at Mammoth my pic is from wasn't really all that crowded - it was a Saturday in late March, and warm, and we generally didn't see too many lift lines (or could avoid them). But for some reason, a lot of people seemed to wind up on Solitude all at once. It was surprising to see it that full when other runs were empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor