• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
So Mammoth is closed to the general public, like us. I know that they have teams and clubs training there this week, and I think plans for next week as well. Have to assume that it will be all done by July 1st {If they make it that long. Hope they do!}. Big difference in a year.

Sounds like Hood's a bit boney as well.

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
So Mammoth is closed to the general public, like us. I know that they have teams and clubs training there this week, and I think plans for next week as well. Have to assume that it will be all done by July 1st {If they make it that long. Hope they do!}. Big difference in a year.

Sounds like Hood's a bit boney as well.
Closed to public 6/18
Camps booked through the end of june. They brought in a portable surface lift, set up on upper dry creek ( holds a lot of snow, avi & wind blown )o
They had it in use, last Thursday .

Last edited:

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I had heard camps were going to continue past closing so I asked a patroller if they kept them on duty for the camps and he said no, if they were open for camps they were open to the gp. Here is the section roped with the portable drag lift. I don't think you can see this area from any cams either. IMG_20180613_090036383.jpg

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Closed to public 6/18
Camps booked through the end of june. They brought in a portable surface lift, set up on upper dry creek ( holds a lot of snow, avi & wind blown )o
They had it in use, last Thursday .
I wish at Tahoe Homewood had one of these "portable surface lifts" to make Quail ridge (shown on map) skiable without an absurd amount of walking.
Then on removal in spring the private fishing club can have their lake back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online