• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah 2016 Utah Gathering

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Been hearing nothing bit good about this year's Kenja/Kendos.
Almost all of Volkl's offerings under 100mm are skiing real good. The Kendo rocks and the RTM's are stellar.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Almost all of Volkl's offerings under 100mm are skiing real good. The Kendo rocks and the RTM's are stellar.
Well, then I'm not high, since the Kenja is the Kendo in women's clothing :D Has @Tricia skied them yet?

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Heading to Alta tomorrow.

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Going to a late wedding luncheon 3/5 in downtown SLC, must book air today. Will ski AltaBird x3 (MCP) and Powder Mountain 1-2 days (as first-timer). Who is available for a few turns together?

TS
Lorenzzo

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Got a
Going to a late wedding luncheon 3/5 in downtown SLC, must book air today. Will ski AltaBird x3 (MCP) and Powder Mountain 1-2 days (as first-timer). Who is available for a few turns together?
Got a pass at Snowbird. :) Do you know the specific days? I'm out of town before 3/2 but then back with no commitments that next week.

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier

I'm not locked in, but theres a reasonable chance I'll be at there skiing Saturday to Monday. Saturday likely solitude and Sunday, Monday at Altabird

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
What day do you leave? I'm heading to Sun Valley for that weekend but will be available Monday. Can you ski Basin for a day?

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking at 3/5 morning arrival, skiing 3/6-9 or 10. Will try to catch local friends at Alta Sunday 3/6, and ski with @Lorenzzo and @Dryheat Monday/other weekdays if they are available. Like to use up the 2 vouchers for Powder Mountain too. Thanks for the Snowbasin invitation, @AmyPJ , may be a bit of a splurge given the other 5 days are "paid" for.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking at 3/5 morning arrival, skiing 3/6-9 or 10. Will try to catch local friends at Alta Sunday 3/6, and ski with @Lorenzzo and @Dryheat Monday/other weekdays if they are available. Like to use up the 2 vouchers for Powder Mountain too. Thanks for the Snowbasin invitation, @AmyPJ , may be a bit of a splurge given the other 5 days are "paid" for.
Well, let's hope for snow snow snow! You need to ski PowMow when there's powder, or else it's kind of a **yawn**! Still gorgeous, of course. Even if there is a storm a few days prior, it should still be great, but you might want to try to get a guided tour to find the good stuff. It's definitely there!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, if any of you want to hit Snowbasin, please let me know! It's hard for me to venture too far from home during the week since I have a 9YO in school, and once in awhile, that phone call comes in that I have to go pick up a sick kid. I'd offer up a 50% off buddy pass, but we used them all up (which is a good thing, just not for anyone else rolling into town :D.)

Sponsor