• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wide Womens All Mountain Skis

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah, I always think my 98mm wide Blizzard Bonifides ski the groomers just fine...until I get on my Kastle MX 83s.ogsmile

Not even just groomers, eh? I was on the MX something like Tuesday through Saturday at the gathering, more or less happily. Groomers were maybe 30% of that.

TS
Snowflake2420

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
Yeah, I chose not to go there. I hate it when my grammar police side gets mistaken for sexism. :)

Haha yes I thought about that after fact and thought to just leave it. Too late now.

Another comment was about why so wide? Personally I'd rather have "too much" ski than not enough. I also find the wider, rockered skis very easy to maneuver, blast through chop, and put on the bases in bumps when I need to vs. a skinnier ski that tends to have more camber. With that said it wouldn't hurt to try something like Black Pearls just to see what I think.

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It looks like the OP already has already got two wider AM skis. I would not buy another one based in reviews. Recommend demoing a few days to find a ski that fits in with your quiver concept or to replace a ski with a ski yiu like better.

Sponsor

Staff online