• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

There are bakeries and there are bakeries

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Just in case anyone has a sweet tooth, I thought this would help.
1705329809544.png

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Uncle-A

Skier
For the members that are Italian and those that want to be. Today 19 March is know as St. Joseph's Day and a special pastry is made in his honor. AKA St. Joseph's Cakes. These are come in two types one is filled with custard and the other is filled with cannoile cream. These come from Nino's Pastry Shop Hamilton, NJ.
1000002519.jpg

Enjoy these today.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
For the members that are Italian and those that want to be. Today 19 March is know as St. Joseph's Day and a special pastry is made in his honor. AKA St. Joseph's Cakes. These are come in two types one is filled with custard and the other is filled with cannoile cream. These come from Nino's Pastry Shop Hamilton, NJ.
View attachment 230268
Enjoy these today.
I gained weight just looking at them!

James

Out There
Instructor
^^ Totally unfair we have to look at that. I’m going to have to eat ice cream or something to stop the craving.

Uncle-A

Skier
^^ Totally unfair we have to look at that. I’m going to have to eat ice cream or something to stop the craving.
Ice cream is good but it will not satisfy as much, Resistance is Futile.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Ate in a really good bakery in St. George, UT on Mar 15 called FARMSTEAD . Tried quiche, cronuts, baguettes, cake, etc. $45 brunch for two, pricey, but worth the splurge.
cronuts farmstead.jpg

wallyk

Would rather be ski'n
Skier
View attachment 230268
Enjoy these today.

These two beauties bring some type of salty discharge to my eyes....the more I see posts like this, the more I miss NJ/NYC. @Uncle-A you have some of the best posts here. Thank you.

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
During a recent stay in Driggs, Idaho, we found ourselves with unexpected time on our hands when Grand Targhee didn't open at all on a Saturday (you can imagine our reaction — it had snowed a foot overnight, on top of the free refills we'd had the prevous afternoon). Anyway, we stopped by Wydaho Roasters, which helped somewhat. They have an attached coffee house with top-notch baked goods made in house. Very highly recommended. My cardamom roll was really, really good, and very different from the ones I've had in Sweden. I'm told the peach-raspberry galette was also great.

IMG_2919.JPG

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
During a recent stay in Driggs, Idaho, we found ourselves with unexpected time on our hands when Grand Targhee didn't open at all on a Saturday (you can imagine our reaction — it had snowed a foot overnight, on top of the free refills we'd had the prevous afternoon). Anyway, we stopped by Wydaho Roasters, which helped somewhat. They have an attached coffee house with top-notch baked goods made in house. Very highly recommended. My cardamom roll was really, really good, and very different from the ones I've had in Sweden. I'm told the peach-raspberry galette was also great.

View attachment 230872
OMG

Sponsor