• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Finally caught Loki lying down in the water. Of course, you can't actually tell that's what he's doing. If I approach or point the camera at him, he usually gets up and ruins the shot.
IMG_20200923_120536.jpg

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Have you seen the younger one consciously do it or do you just keep finding them like this?

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
5C4085FB-C298-4879-B058-249F6F5C3526.jpeg

Sulley keeping an eye out for his daddy‘s return from med school for the day. He does this every day about 15 minutes before my son is due to arrive home to their place. Given the school schedule is different every day, we marvel at the fact that he seems to know when his dad is on the way home. Dogs are amazing animals.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Have you seen the younger one consciously do it or do you just keep finding them like this?
I’ve seen him look first and then copy, like in the picture in the mudroom on the rug a few posts back. Then there was the paws extended picture around the chair in our main room. I don’t think it’s mere coincidence, but maybe I’m too close to it and all of it is happenstance.

Reactions: Mel

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We took Gypsy to another day camp training session.
They have a photo booth set up, along with costumes to take pictures of your pets.
I'm not one to dress up my pup, but they did while they were working with her and sent a picture.
IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
^^ That's funny. She's a good sport.
I have never dressed a dog up in a costume, and it looks like she was cool with it.
It made me think of those cones a dog wears so they don't lick a wound.

Sponsor

Staff online