• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
Looking for the $149 non-transferable 3 Day pass to Steamboat. I know it was available at Christy Sports during Powder Daze, which is now over. Anyone in the Front Range know where else this might be sold? Thanks

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nope I think you have missed that price. The Denver Ski and Snowboard Expo is Nov 10-12th but there is admission and parking costs. And I'm not sure if that pass is $149 or $179 then. Maybe I'm thinking $179 because of the $149 plus $30 cost to attend. I think the DP has tickets for a couple of dollars off.

https://www.skisnowexpo.com/denver-expo

Powder Magazine has the "First Chair Festival" in Sculpture Park in Denver on Oct. 7th but I'm not sure about vendors or resorts being there. There is an admission fee for this event also.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
yeah, The resort also offered that deal. I would subscribe to the website steamboat.com and pay attention to the deals. They usually will start to advertise deals around this time. Many times you have to act ASAP.

TS
Snowflake2420

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
Thanks. Yes right now I see a $219 3 day deal which is not bad at all considering the price of a one day lift ticket these days.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
^^^ always read the fine print: any blackout days, etc. Thats a pretty good deal for sure. Let me know when you are coming out. Always enjoy meeting up with fellow Pugs for some turns.

TS
Snowflake2420

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
For sure! I live in the Front Range get up to Steamboat a decent amount. Trying to help out friends get lift tickets. I believe this deal is blacked out during Christmas and New Years, which isn't a problem in my situation! Hoping this is a good early season and Thanksgiving skiing is fun.

Reactions: Ron

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
The most recent email that I got from Steamboat was $179.00 for the three-day pass, but it expired on 9/10. It has since gone up $40.00.

Sponsor

Staff online