• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snow

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpeg
View riding a poma at La Thuile Italy.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I posted this before on epicski and some of you are probably tired of seeing it, but a co-worker came across this pic of my house on google maps -- the only house with snow. :) Snowmaking is one of my hobbies.

Only House with Snow no street.jpg

James

Out There
Instructor
The pjotos aren't showing up after Dave Petersen's Chamomix. And some of those don't work.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
You'll be the only family having a white Christmas!

Hopefully! I will try to make some Friday. It has been warm and rainy here the past couple weeks. Not as warm as you, but highs in the 40s and lows in the 30s -- no good for snowmaking. El Niño sucks unless you are in the mountains -- then it is fantastic.

midwestfabs

Booting up
Skier
folks are still paddle boarding in minny. this am it started with thunder, followed by torrential rains, then sleet, topped with a snow/rain mix, coated with big fat fluffy snow flakes, and finished off with some very bright sunshine...all in about a span of ~1-2 hours.

10527479_10153992053065934_690268171919130798_n.jpg

TS
SlideWright

SlideWright

aka Alpinord
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Supporter
folks are still paddle boarding in minny. this am it started with thunder, followed by torrential rains, then sleet, topped with a snow/rain mix, coated with big fat fluffy snow flakes, and finished off with some very bright sunshine...all in about a span of ~1-2 hours.

Damn! As a wee lad in December, bundled in everything I owned and Vaseline on my face, I drag a newspaper laden sled through our neighborhood in 60 below wind chill to deliver the frickin' the Minneapolis Tribune. And skiing in those temps was pure joy, too.

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
How much snow did Northstar get while we were in Utah? I heard it was over 2 feet.
I had read somewhere that it was 32inches but I'm not sure. One thing I am sure of is that it was mega FUN!! :yahoo:

Reactions: Ron

Sponsor

Staff online