• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I can also get an amazing deal on last year’s Fischer RC4 My Curv. It’s probably not a ski to relax on, but it should be fine for me.

I was just gonna suggest these. Then scrolled through and... good choice. We have a couple instructors here on the My Curv.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Great choice with Fischer My Curv RC4 and an awesome deal. I had my eye on them too. Enjoy and please report back with a quickie or longer review.

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I skied the Fischer Curvs today for the first time. Wow....what an awesome ski!

Nice supple feel, good pop out of the turn, quick, but easy to vary turn shape. Excellent edge hold.
Easy to ski at slow speed, but will run when you want.

I didn’t go short...l chose the 171, my normal ski length. It skied a bit shorter than that, maybe because Fischer places the binding 1 cm forward compared to The Curv. I had no problem teaching on it.

I can’t believe I paid only $301 which included overnight shipping, a free ski bag and a free ski hat!

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Wendy - I taught for a few years on the Speed Zone 10. Nothing but good things to say about it. I demoed the 12s and 14s. For a ski that I was working on bell-to-bell, five day’s a week, the 10 felt like a good compromise. It should provide plenty of feedback in clinics / skill acquisition. It is also a very reasonable ski price wise.

I am on Laser AXs now. I’m at a western mtn, and the AXs give me a bit more float for when I have an advanced guest and we are off-piste. Overall though, the Speedzones should be about perfect for an Eastern teaching/ clinic ski.

Enjoy.

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The My Curv has been working out great so far. I have had no issue with skiing it slow when needed. Had it out last night in an L2 skills clinic and it was great.

Sponsor