• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sandals with socks - Yes or no?

Socks with sandals?

• Yes

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • No

Votes: 70 66.7%
  • Poll flawed

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm feeling outnumbered now that @Keys2Ski is visiting.
Don't worry...you're not...

1713802756424.png

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I got my slides at Costco and they listed them as unisex but I am not sure that was correct. These are extra large and I had to modify them just to get my barefoot in the slide. I can't imagine trying to get them on with socks. My right instep is higher than my left instep as you may be able to tell by the modification I made. BTW if you punch a hole before making a cut the hole is supposed to prevent the opening from going any further.

1000002727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
In today's sandal-and-slipper related news, Colombia has a shoe sizing system that is none of the above. Who knew?

1713895558252.png

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Back in the day we'd wear our ski gloves on our feet over our socks to hobble around the lodge.. Hilariously privative looking groms we were.. Warms your toes right up..

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hell No! With one exception, European, crab diggers, 4days without shaving, at least 6-7 days without a shower, and then keep at least 500m (or yards) distance down wind so that I can't see or smell you.

Still hell no!

Sponsor

Staff online