• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Random things you've learned from Pugski members

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
..and that’s how you can tell that someone is on Pugski.
Thank you David, for a great laugh. I do so hope to meet many of you in the flesh one day. I feel like I know lots of you, but our foreshortened season (and I only became a member last year) mucked everything up!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, I can. I had zero. None. Nada. Zilch. Now I have a Renoun quiver of three, which is seriously not inexpensive. I can't completely blame Pugski, as @kimberlin put me on to them initially, but Pugski is not totally blameless. If Phil had been posting "Renoun - what a load of old rubbish, yada yada yada" there is a fair chance I'd have stopped at one pair.
You're welcome! :ogbiggrin:

@Cyrus Schenck would be proud of you.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here’s an idea about it.

The interesting thing about that particular link is that, 8 years ago we had the compressor replaced on our refrigerator. At the time the service man explained the reason our water didn't work was because this particualr fridge had an issue with the chill tank being too close to the water filter so the fitler froze and water never worked on this model unless the freezer was too warm.
Because of that we use filtered water at our sink but ice cubes at the fridge and have never replaced the filter for water. *obvious*

But maybe.... we have the freezer set too cold...
Will report back.
Had the ice-maker suddenly fail to make cubes and after looking into it, was about to start ordering water line solenoids. But one thing I read mentioned the water filter. I was like “yeah, right”. But, it needed to be replaced anyway. Found one at a parts store for about 2x the price but went for it.
Took like two days I think, but low and behold they started to come back and now it is fine.
LOL You're supposed to replace your water filter every 6 months? We've lived here 10 years and have never replaced it.
I just checke on price for replacement filter, less than 35.00.

Sponsor

Staff online