• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Professional Golf Pro Golf Majors 2018

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Seeing him "follow" his second shot on the par 5...he has what was missing from him game all year...confidence.

You know, I hear that a lot in other sports, but not as much in golf. But I think the comment usually neglects that for most people confidence is a result, not an input.

I.e. you're confident because you're playing well; You're not playing well because you're confident. But they go together, so it could be more of a snowball scenario - get a little confidence, play a little better, get a little more confident, play even better, etc.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think -7 wins it.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
One of the best things about watching a summer golf major is that it goes so well with a cup of coffee and online ski shopping.:coffee:

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
What a shot out of the fairway bunker! After all those back surgeries and still being able to rotate with that speed and power... with sand under feet. Amazing.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It was just getting good when I left for the shop. Just caught some replays during lunch. Dang that was fun!

TS
Jim Kenney

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I was at the beach the last five days and too busy with swimming, biking, kayaking, and beach-combing to watch any daytime TV. Missed PGA Championship and Tiger's excitement completely. I think we can definitely call this a Tiger comeback now. It will be fun to see if he can keep it going. They said the galleries were nuts on Sunday. Brooks Koepke wins third major in 14 months, definitely in the conversation as top current golfer in the world.

Sponsor

Staff online