• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Press Release: 2019-20 Ikon Pass

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Is there a certain date when we'll know which Alterra partner mountains will be on the pass next season? I know that this year they added more as time went on but it would be helpful to have a baseline lineup in place so we can commit to the spring price discount.

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
Is there a certain date when we'll know which Alterra partner mountains will be on the pass next season? I know that this year they added more as time went on but it would be helpful to have a baseline lineup in place so we can commit to the spring price discount.
The partner resorts are the same....it's on the website. Could they add more? Sure but there are already plenty and they could add them at any time including next fall early winter.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
all participating resorts are on the site now.
The partner resorts are the same....it's on the website. Could they add more? Sure but there are already plenty and they could add them at any time including next fall early winter.

Thanks, I see that now. Looks about the same as this season.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
yes, there haven't been any new acquisitions or additions (not all resorts are owned by Alterra) to participating resorts in some time. I would bet that there will be :).

Sponsor