• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Arriving home, a husband was met by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained, "The druggist. He insulted me this morning on the phone and I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone." The husband drove down to confront the druggist to demand an apology. Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist said "Now, just a minute... hear my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late. Without breakfast I hurried out to the car, to realize I'd locked the house with house and car keys inside. I had to break a window to get my keys.." "Driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. About three streets from the store, I had a flat tire." "When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I started waiting on these people, All the time the damn phone never stopped ringing." "Then I had to break open a roll of quarters against the cash register drawer to give change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the coins and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with bottles of expensive perfumes on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke." "Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer. And believe me, pal, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
41925169_2041575765905133_269350086465552384_n.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
Interesting back to back posts... I have fond memories of playing video games when I was a kid, personally.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It was exciting to finally get a Pong console. Ah, those were the days......

I remember saving up quarters and going to the bowling alley to play pinball, because there weren’t arcades yet.

Sponsor

Staff online