• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
74494677_3111931285500621_4381015346572689408_n.jpg

Posaune

sliding
Skier
From "Funny Times", I didn't see a copyright indication, but who knows?

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there's a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table whom he's been checking out ever since he sat down, but he lacks the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezes, and surprisingly a glass eye comes flying out of her head toward the man, who reflexively reaches out, grabs it, and hands it back to her.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!", the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you." So they enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his; and after paying for everything she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap - and stay for breakfast.

Well, the next morning she cooks him a gourmet meal with all the trimmings and after enjoying a perfect latte he says, "you know, seriously, you are the perfect woman, are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"Of course not," she replies. "But you just happened to catch my eye."

Sponsor

Staff online