• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Just saw this bumper sticker. Not sure what it means. :rolleyes:

3D9F2F27-A26C-4EF4-9DC1-0084E524B37B.jpeg

And a little old hippie lady was driving the car.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I actually had too look look this up because I couldn't remember what it was but I've used them. :roflmao:I've been doing carpentry long enough to actually know how to use a block plane as well but almost never find it necessary anymore.
Power tools cut so well that the block plane is a rarely used tool anymore.

Reactions: Ogg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Power tools cut so well that the block plane is a rarely used tool anymore.
The only thing I occasionally use one for is inside woven corners with cedar shakes but I'm probably the only one that still does. You can usually get away with setting a sliding miter saw at 3-5 degrees for both inside and outside corners.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
The only thing I occasionally use one for is inside woven corners with cedar shakes but I'm probably the only one that still does. You can usually get away with setting a sliding miter saw at 3-5 degrees for both inside and outside corners.
That works and is quicker, after all time is money.

Reactions: Ogg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

After much discussion, bf and I decided that hair cuts and hair products come from our personal spending budgets. My hair cuts are something like 7x the cost of his (and more frequent), and the delta between Pert and my hair products is astronomical. I am not much for fashion, don't wear makeup, and generally look like I just rolled out of bed at any given time of day (often including pajama pants), but there are some things I just won't give up.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Saw this on FB and I laughed. Maybe you will too.
If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving!

It was followed up by this comment.

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You need a parachute to go skydiving twice.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
4EE88A58-42FE-4F7B-928A-1A8148D88177.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online