• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Norrona shells...

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I went to a full Norrona kit over the past two seasons, simply because of fit (long and lean as was mentioned). I have used various pieces over the years but this time went all in with pants, shell, lightly insulated jacket, and full down jacket. I found the shell for a good price in a weird place, this MTN Gear shop that demos apparel. Don't know if they carry what you are looking for, but it's a resource.

TS
J

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
That said, they used to have an outlet store here in Norway, and I managed to get them for 50% discount. They are worth shopping around for
We are of like mind sir. I have a general rule of thumb to not pay MSRP for gear if at all possible. The problem is when you start hunting highly regarded and popular equipment :roflmao:

dx111

Booting up
Skier
Unless you are in a hurry or really picky about colors, there is never any need to pay full price for Norrona. They have an outlet section on their website that tends to be very well stocked in between seasons and routinely offers items as much as 60 to 70 percent off.

GA49

Getting on the lift
Skier
Yeah, that pretty much seals it. I'm 5'11" 200lbs, 40" chest. Pretty sure the Med will be too tight to layer properly.

I've noticed that not a lot of US shops carry Norrona. Probably too expensive or importing makes it problematic. Its a bummer because there's really no where to try these suckers on.
If your willing to live with the shipping back cost, order 2 or 3 and send the ones you don't want back.

That's really the only way I can find a good fit nowadays. Brick and mortar rarely have enough stock to try multiple sizes of multiple jackets on unless you go in the Fall where they are full price.

Sponsor