• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold NEW in plastic DPS Wailer/Nina 99 Alchemist 176cm

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
I don't find anything girly about those graphics or color. I think there are a lot men's ski jackets that are produced in that color.

Meanwhile, if I ever got my hands on the limited edition lange pink panther ski boots, I'd definitely be rocking those.

Good luck to @Wendy with the sale. That's a great price noting it also includes the phantom wax.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
One can always change the color of ski.

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Personally, I like the turquoise color better than my orange ones.

James

Out There
Instructor
Those are nice skis!
Heh, I have her Orange ones that were too long. Because of a bunch of weird happenings including the shutdown, haven’t skied yet.

James

Out There
Instructor
These would be great AT skis. I think @James bought the 184’s for that purpose.
Heh, I did. Due to a series of bizarre events, getting hit by an asteroid- a huge teenager on a trail that no one was on; then an asteroid taking out the ski season- the pandemic, I didn't get to ski them. Oh yeah, last year was the back probs.

The blue is nice. I’d have no problem skiing the blue ones. People rave about the advanced shape and profile these skis have. A true classic.

James

Out There
Instructor
Someone buy these skis!
New, has Phantom, carbon with wood core skis Made in America, (and not in a trailer!),
$500 at your door.

Sponsor