• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jetta Wagon will be going back...what are our options?

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Phil, that's been our experience in a 2005 LGT, and a 2013 Outback, with leather seats. The passenger seat is terrible on the legs. We'd have pain, numbness about an hour into a ride. We never drive as a couple in one. For some odd reason our daughters 2008 Outback XT has good seats. Better everthing, including the leather. When she told me they were a lot better than the LGT, I told her she was nuts. The passenger seat isn't great, but it's much better.

If the passengers seats had a basic tilt motion for the base, I think all would be well. It doesn't. Good for you to realize it.

Good move, I think, on the TDI!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, I put a deposit down on one of the 15 Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speeds. Once they figure out the pricing and if the fix will work and there isn't too much loss in fuel economy it is still the vehicle that fits out needs the best. I did drive a Golf Sportwagen 4Motion, I will do a first drive impression soon.
Doing some Ouji board estimates....depending when the Alltrack 6 speed is available, I think it is still in the running.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Chevy announced that the Cuze diesel will also be available in a manual transmission! GMInsidenews.com. Now, if you make the wagon available, you would have my money. The hatchback is just too short in the back.

chevroletcruzestationwagon-l-e097ecdd4aa046e8.jpg

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
That looks nice...Audi buyers will take notice, out of my league...and time frame.

They should badge that Cadillac, it's hard to imagine any Audi buyer buying a Buick, no matter what it looks like.

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
That looks nice...Audi buyers will take notice, out of my league...and time frame.
GM has been selling this as the Opel Insignia since 2008. There have been rumors of this coming over since they started selling the updated Regal in 2011. I doubt we will see it. It is very popular in Europe.

Sponsor

Staff online