• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Its finally here! The annual ScotsSkier closet clearance sale!! Part 1 - skis and bindings!

skix

Out on the slopes
Skier
One of the sold pair of skis are these. Got on them today and loved them.

Rossi 189/30 W FIS WC GS ski, Rossi MFX 18 race binding (or 15 MFX if preferred) $225. SOLD
From USST stock (Stacy Cook). Fresh grind, very little use. This ski actually is the Hero ski with the previous top sheet (as supplied to Rossi athletes before general release of the Hero graphics)​

In ebay speak .. this seller is highly recommended! Fast shipping and good communication. Product as described.

cosecant

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
PM sent about x20’s or possible availability of 165 SL. Thanks!

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I prefer short ski's, but at 196cm's, I think 165's are even too short. :(

Hmm.... they seem to work pretty good for Marcel Hirscher and all the WC guys....:rolleyes:.. any "slalom" ski over 165 is not a real race or slalom ski, just a skinny small radius groomer tski....

pykie87

Booting up
Skier
Hmm.... they seem to work pretty good for Marcel Hirscher and all the WC guys....:rolleyes:.. any "slalom" ski over 165 is not a real race or slalom ski, just a skinny small radius groomer tski....

I wasn’t stating that everyone should ski 170’s, just given my size and weight I probably need them.

I’m just being realistic. I ski short ski’s and generally like them.

I’m also close to an entire foot taller than Hirscher and almost 30kgs heavier and also not an Olympic level slalom skier...

Not sure there’s a World Cup slalom skier 196cms and above is there?

Sponsor

Staff online