• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Its finally here! The annual ScotsSkier closet clearance sale!! Part 1 - skis and bindings!

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, the first snow has been sighted in Tahoe….that can only mean one thing! Time for the ScotsSkier annual race closet clearance to begin. And this year the closet is absolutely bulging! So here goes with Part 1 – Skis and bindings.
(And contribution from sales to Pugski if paid by check or PayPal friend)

Slalom Skis

Rossignol Hero WC SL ski, 165 cm, new Look SPX15 Race binding $325. SOLD
Selected Team stock, (better construction and different catalog number to standard race stock) supplied only to a few top athletes in US. 2017 ski. This does NOTmean it is a super stiff ski, just better quality and build, a really good ski. Good condition, was race pair. Binding has only 2 days on it

GS Skis

Head 188/30 W FIS GS ski, Head 16RD (or 20RD) bindings $240. SOLD
Rare genuine WC stock ski, not normally available, from Swedish B Team member. Good condition. This is one of THE sweetest 30m skis I have used. Great flex, terrific performance and easy to ski.

Blizzard 188/30 W FIS WC GS ski, piston plate and Marker Comp 20 bindings $240
Good condition, my GS race ski for the last 2 seasons, lots of podiums!

Blizzard 188/30 W FIS WC GS ski, piston plate and Marker Comp 20 bindings $350
Like new GS ski. This has only had 5 days on snow, probably 30 runs Max. Prepped and ready to go. (was my back up race pair in 3 pair quiver)

Rossi 189/30 W FIS WC GS ski, Rossi MFX 18 race binding (or 15 MFX if preferred) $225. SOLD
From USST stock (Stacy Cook). Fresh grind, very little use. This ski actually is the Hero ski with the previous top sheet (as supplied to Rossi athletes before general release of the Hero graphics)

2017 Rossi 188/30 Hero W FIS WC GS ski. New in plastic withnew Look SPX15 binding $425 N/A
What else can I say. New ski/binding combo, ready to go

Speed Skis

Atomic Redster 205 W FIS SG 40m ski, Atomic X19 binding $350
Women’s FIS legal SG ski, also great Masters SG ski, very good shape (one of my 2 pair SG quiver)

Rossignol Hero 209 W FIS SG 40m ski, Rossi MFX 18 race binding $300 N/A
Women’s FIS legal SG ski. Base has factory base edge inserts to prevent base burn. Fast ski with several hot box cycles

All skis come mounted to your BSL and with fresh tune and wax. Shipping extra or pick up in Tahoe. In most cases these are being offered at not much more than the cost of the binding BUT, if you think they are out of line, make me an offer!
Also, I have some cheaper used race skis - for pick-up only! – at $100 or less. Great opportunity for HS racers, for early season or for those who just want a cheap race ski to play on!

e.g. Blizzard 155 Slalom, Marker piston plate and Comp 12
Atomic 183 21m WC GS, Atomic 614s
Plus others…

Race Bindings

New Look SPX 15 Rockerflex Race bindings $150

New Fischer/Tyrolia/Head 20RD Race Bindings $125

New Atomic X20 Race binding $140 N/A

New Atomic X19 Race Binding $120

Marker Xcel 18 race binding. Used, $140 SOLD
(good condition this is the metal Xcel binding, not the plastic Xcel 16!)

Marker Comp 20 race binding, used, very clean $125
(came off speed ski)

Still to come, Boots, USST clothing, protective gear....watch this space!

Last edited:

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Great deals Ray. Was kind of hoping you'd have pair of the Atomic Redster G9 GS RS 183 24 M................it's OK, I don't need more skis!

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Great deals Ray. Was kind of hoping you'd have pair of the Atomic Redster G9 GS RS 183 24 M................it's OK, I don't need more skis!
Afraid not Johnny. i had one pair of Atomic 183s but they already went to one of my athletes. BTW, i found very little difference between the G9 and the previous redster (sandwich) version

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Andrew is interested in a pair. PM sent.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ohhhhh...I'd love to try them but don't think I'm quite ready!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I got try a pair of @ScotsSkier slalom skis last spring. If I didn't have the laser ax, it would be mine. You'd have a lot of fun on them.
Looks like @silverback has spoken for the SLs. I need to turn more often than a GS or bad things will happen. Got on a pair of Hero Long Turns last year. The mountain wasn't big enough!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like @silverback has spoken for the SLs. I need to turn more often than a GS or bad things will happen. Got on a pair of Hero Long Turns last year. The mountain wasn't big enough!

You just need to get off it and on it more expeditiously. :D Make them your bitch.

That said, a 30m ski is probably not it, I agree.

QueueCT

Getting off the lift
Skier
If you get another FIS SL ski in the 163-165 range I'd be interested. Too bad my daughters are too young for a FIS SG ski ogsmile

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any Marker 12's, ideally older ones?