• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I am 100 million percent sure you will find them warmer than both stock and zipfit.
:golfclap: That's what I'm hoping. My fitter says they will be warmer. The stock liners were cold even at 35 degrees. Ridiculous.

ski-ra

Love them Steamboat trees!
Skier
So, I just got new Intuition Pro Tongue liners baked and fitted last night.... I'll also report back after I ski the new Santa Anas, which should be on Thursday :D
:popcorn:and here's hoping for happy feet!

TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
:popcorn:and here's hoping for happy feet!
I hope so. They don't have that soft, slipper feel of the stock liners, which I know is the point. I hope I can get 10 days on them to get them worked in before the season ends.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I hope so. They don't have that soft, slipper feel of the stock liners, which I know is the point. I hope I can get 10 days on them to get them worked in before the season ends.

FWIW Crystal Mt (WA) will be open weekends from April 17 (end of regular daily operations) until the snow lasts in Green Valley, which could be July. They're reporting the 4th best snowfall season in the last 20 years. So you could always plan A Very Important Trip To Get My Liners Worked In.

Superbman

Getting off the lift
Skier
Yeah, I saw that and crossed Crystal off my list as a potential spring destination this year. I'm off the 18-23 of April. Why the early close?? Bummer.

TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
FWIW Crystal Mt (WA) will be open weekends from April 17 (end of regular daily operations) until the snow lasts in Green Valley, which could be July. They're reporting the 4th best snowfall season in the last 20 years. So you could always plan A Very Important Trip To Get My Liners Worked In.
I actually am contemplating a road trip up there in June to visit family and do some skiing :D My brother lives in W. Seattle and I'm sure would be happy to join me.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I actually am contemplating a road trip up there in June to visit family and do some skiing :D My brother lives in W. Seattle and I'm sure would be happy to join me.
Let me know when and I'll join you as well. :)

Sponsor

Staff online