Individual Review Grass Sticks: Cool, Retro, and Highly Functional

LewyM

Getting on the lift
Skier
Bought a pair of Grass Sticks this season. Love them. Good feel, look cool. What more could you want in a ski pole?

Reactions: Ron

Brad J

Getting off the lift
Skier
I ordered new Baskets after two seasons of hard use , and Andrew Sent me a note concerned what happened, t told him I was extremely pleased with them and the basked IMO failed due to my skating hard on many traverses at Alta /Snowbird last month. Great product , best customer service

coskigirl

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So I went to a build event at a brewery tonight and somehow a new set of Grass Sticks came home with me. :huh: Andrew saw my Pugski jacket and asked if I know @Ron. We had a nice conversation about how the business has progressed and learning curves like the fact that the hemp straps were cool but didn’t work under the harsh conditions of skiing.

They’re now offering some cool print straps made by a one man company in his retirement. But, I really wanted to post about their kids program which is totally awesome. You pay for a pair ($63) and then you can exchange for a new pair as the child grows up to 5 times or 42”. A friend who joined me with her 6 year old son walked away with a pair for herself and one for her kid.

I’ll try to get a better pic tomorrow.

8B4AED1C-CFB8-4D54-B67B-7D2AF214B215.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
Pugski Ski Tester
They’re now offering some cool print straps made by a one man company in his retirement. But, I really wanted to post about their kids program which is totally awesome. You pay for a pair ($63) and then you can exchange for a new pair as the child grows up to 5 times or 42”. A friend who joined me with her 6 year old son walked away with a pair for herself and one for her kid.
That is a cool idea!

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Looks like I'll be doing some extra shopping in Steamboat this year :). Bamboo poles have been on my splurge list for a couple of years, found this thread, sealed the deal.

LewyM

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just to add some product love, I want to give Grass Sticks a shout out for their customer service. One of my poles broke last season, still within the warranty period and they just sent me a replacement. So not only is the product cool, the company stands behind it.

Pblain

At the base lodge
Skier
Love all the great reviews, those build events at the Breweries sound awesome. Planning to order a pair of grass sticks tonight, hoping they don't get slapped with duty at the border