• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Gathermeister was down and is now back! (updated title)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We've had a lot of talk about rotator cuff injuries on this site. I'm sure you'll have quite the support group to chat with about this.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:thumb: good news

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So how much nagging am I allowed/supposed to do to make sure you do your exercises? ogwink

If he's anything like my DH, it's more like "How much nagging are you allowed/supposed to do to keep him from doing too much and setting his recover back."

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
SugarCube

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
Update: UL started PT yesterday with a seriously cool physical therapist who is a snow sport lover too (kind of hard to find in Kentucky). When I left for work this morning, UL was already scoping out locations in the house to do his exercises. Score it UL-1, Nagging-0. :golfclap:

Uncle Louie

The Original Gathermeister
Skier
I got very lucky in managing to get into one of the premier facilities in this area. From what I saw there yesterday everybody is one on one with your trainer. I will be with my trainer (and his trainee) through my entire stay. I'm at a Sports Rehabilitation facility connected with the University of Kentucky.

It's a modern, well equipped massive facility with a great vibe.

Sponsor