• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Does this device exist?

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Ski with a friend. Download a free version of Coach's Eye to our phone. In my case, I use a tablet when I teach.

As side benefit.... By reviewing that footage frame by frame, you will develop a very sharp eye for movement analysis.

TS
speedster

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Ski with a friend. Download a free version of Coach's Eye to our phone. In my case, I use a tablet when I teach.

As side benefit.... By reviewing that footage frame by frame, you will develop a very sharp eye for movement analysis.

I can't seem to find that app in the iOS app store. I see a $4.99 app with a review that says it works only if the coach is paying a high subscription. I also see an app for subscribers and team members.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I can't seem to find that app in the iOS app store. I see a $4.99 app with a review that says it works only if the coach is paying a high subscription. I also see an app for subscribers and team members.

Its been ears since I ":bought" Coach's Eye. Now it is just a auto renewal for me. I use it in winter for ski instruction, and in summer for kayak instruction. My wife is also a full-time trainer and uses it with clients.

Maybe try going in through Coach's Eye web site? I'd also call their customer service if nothing is obvious. They might have a code that would get you access for 30 days.

Enjoy! I think it is a great tool. When using it just pull one or two turns to look at. Looking at an entire sequence is mentally overwhelming for those being coached.

Davec1

Booting up
Skier
This could do the job....

https://staaker.com/

The drone is paired with a watch that the user wears, it follows within a set proximity, filming whoever is wearing the watch. I have no idea if its any good, I just remember seeing it pop up on a local ski forum (Aussie) a few years ago.

There appears to be a whole "Follow Me Drone" sub-sector within the drone industry, I'm sure you will find plenty of similar types of products if its of interest.

Last edited:

Sponsor