• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
BOZEMAN - Bridger Ski Foundation has a new executive director.

Evan Weiss has a strong skiing background, including being a former U.S Ski Team Member. Before coming to Bozeman, Weiss was head coach for the Snow Summit Race Team at Big Bear Mountain in California. He is excited about his new position and the plans he has for it.

"Definitely off the bat is meeting people in the community. A lot of people are engaged in winter snow sports here so it’s really important that people come, share their stories, so I can go out there and really help build this up to what it can be,” Weiss said.

Weiss is new to the community and looks forward to spending plenty of time on the mountains.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since he's coming from Big Bear, I wonder if this his one of many shifts we'll see in ski industry personnel
Cool stuff.

TS
Talisman

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Since he's coming from Big Bear, I wonder if this his one of many shifts we'll see in ski industry personnel
Cool stuff.
I have never been to Big Bear or Snow Summit, but imagine Bridger is the polar opposite of LA closest "big mountain" skiing or however the advertising goes. The move does fit with the Bozangeles moniker for BZN these days.

Sponsor

Staff online