• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blackcrows Mirus Question

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
have you tried weakening the right cuff ? could be many things but the cuff change is quick simple and free, if it doesnt help simple to change back

Good idea, will try it. Yeah, this comes from a dominant right leg that refuses to move out of the way quick enough. I know it and when I make a conscious effort and pay attention it is all good. The slight wedge on right turns only returns when I lose concentration or am tired.

surfski

Putting on skis
Skier
A big subject which i wont go into here and dont want to "teach my grandmother to suck eggs". but trying this could have some unexpected and welcome benefits.
Cuff is too strong was a light bulb going off moment for me this year and yes I spent a huge amount of time experimenting.
For those who imagine this as over thinking er nope I have benefitted a lot in knowledge ability released by equipment changes and FUN FUN FUN. either that or your boots might be the wrong colour ;)

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A big subject which i wont go into here and dont want to "teach my grandmother to suck eggs". but trying this could have some unexpected and welcome benefits.
Cuff is too strong was a light bulb going off moment for me this year and yes I spent a huge amount of time experimenting.
For those who imagine this as over thinking er nope I have benefitted a lot in knowledge ability released by equipment changes and FUN FUN FUN. either that or your boots might be the wrong colour ;)

It is not the cuff that is too strong, it is just my right leg is way stronger than the left one. And as I cannot make it weaker, making the whole system leg/shin/cuff weaker by weakening the cuff might not be a bad idea at all.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January