• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Any info on the MultiFit last on new K2 Boa Recon/Anthem?

James

Out There
Instructor
Just do what Strolz seemingly does and pick some molds from the 80’s.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I’d watch it!

question @TomPietrowski
I currently ski the Anthem Pro and love it … more than any boot in the past. My problem is bone inhibited ankle dorsiflexion in my left ankle. The heel hold is great so the heel stays down but this causes my foot to slide forward. I have to crank down the toe buckle and - to some extent - the instep buckle to hold my foot back. This causes some issues with circulation.

Would the BOA system help with holding my foot back without pressing down on those arteries?

Last edited:

TomPietrowski

Getting on the lift
Masterfit Bootfitter
Industry Insider
Manufacturer
I’d watch it!

question @TomPietrowski
I currently ski the Anthem Pro and love it … more than any boot in the past. My problem is bone inhibited ankle dorsiflexion in my left ankle. The heel hold is great so the heel stays down but this causes my foot to slide forward. I have to crank down the toe buckle and - to some extent - the instep buckle to hold my foot back. This causes some issues with circulation.

Would the BOA system help with holding my foot back without pressing down on those arteries?
Sorry for my very slow response. Glad you are liking your current boots! In regards to your question of pressure on the top of the foot I do believe BOA could significantly help. One of the main aspects of boa is how it can wrap the lower shell compared to what buckles can do. What we find is its possible to get just as much pressure, if not more in many cases, on the foot but the pressure is spread evenly acros the whole foot. Compare this to buckles and you can get the same pressure but it is isolated to two spots under the buckles. Its these hot spots which can create alot of issues with blood vessels and nerve pressure. So in short yes you will get a better fit with a BOA anthem boot as you already know the anthem boots fit you well.

Sponsor