• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Another poll while we're waiting for snow: Favorite fried side

Which fried side

• French fries

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Onion rings

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The French Fries at the Boneyard in Park City may be the best I've ever had, maybe neck and neck with The Islands, the SoCalish chain.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
No, never really knew what to do with parsnip root. My mother puts it in her chicken soup. I've baked it in the oven and thought it was pretty good.

Herself doesn't do dairy so I did a almond milk- based puree over the weekend; as it comes out of the blender stir in some mayo for extra cheaty non-dairy creaminess.

Last night, chipped parsnip with spicy mustard glaze, not french spicy but Asian spicy.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Herself doesn't do dairy so I did a almond milk- based puree over the weekend; as it comes out of the blender stir in some mayo for extra cheaty non-dairy creaminess.

Last night, chipped parsnip with spicy mustard glaze, not french spicy but Asian spicy.
So there's a legitimate place for parsnip beyond desperation to prevent starvation carrying into a time far beyond its having purpose? Like satellite TV?

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Asian spicy... Sometimes, when I whip up eggs vinegar and mustard I'll add wasabi to the mix.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I solemnly swear to never, ever forget about poutine!!!!!

I LOVE poutine!!

;)

Owls head in the eastern townships of Quebec had AMAZING poutine. They are under new ownership. I'm afraid.
Respect, Yo, Total Respect, Wicked Yo! I loves your videos and everything, so, it's wicked!

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
I only eat other people’s Fries and beggars can’t be choosers.
DCD01D50-1EB3-483F-8121-5FB8D9F7D31E.png

Sponsor

Staff online