• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
My skis are arrows I aim at targets that are the places I want them to carry me. I'll stick to quiver.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
a hoard

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
It was easier years ago when I called it "my skis" and that covered not only the left ski but also the right ski.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
A cord
Corrd 2.jpg

TS
Kent

Kent

Getting on the lift
Skier
Now that I know modern archers have many different types of arrows available to them - thanks @pchewn and @mdf - (I was thinking along the lines of 14th or 15th century archers), I probably will use quiver. Fleet can sound too large and impersonal. I'd like to have a quiver of two...perhaps three...well, no more than four...

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Now that I know modern archers have many different types of arrows available to them - thanks @pchewn and @mdf - (I was thinking along the lines of 14th or 15th century archers), I probably will use quiver. Fleet can sound too large and impersonal. I'd like to have a quiver of two...perhaps three...well, no more than four...

Nothing impersonal about my fleet. I ski about 15 of them during the year. That leaves another 55 or so that just sit around in my living room or hang around in my rafters. Some of those get to see the light of day and slide on snow when the time is right. :cool:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
20180615_175657_Silverthorne Lane.jpg
Display of skis

20141205_131758.jpg

Rafter of skis?

20150731_123050.jpg

Pile of skis?

20141205_131904.jpg

Rack of skis (yes there is a rack in there)

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
You know you're old when you see vintage skis on bar walls or Man Cave collections....and they are skis that you use to ski on.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
You know you're old when you see vintage skis on bar walls or Man Cave collections....and they are skis that you use to ski on.
Or still do...

Sponsor

Staff online