• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

99 to 100 days...

What should my 100th day be?

• Mammoth Mountain Ski Area

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Mt. Rose

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Not today, I have two conference calls.
Energy attorney that I have been skiing with the last couple of months works billable minutes like conference calls into his ski day. The other partners in his firm like to golf so he covers them in the Summer and they cover him in the Winter. Having the mountain as your office takes the cake for those of us still working for a living.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
You don't even need to go that far... Mammoth has decent cell reception... at least it did for me on AT&T.

I've taken a work call at Whitetail, and one at MRG... it can be done!

I did have the Matlab clone "Octave" on my phone for awhile, but I took it off because it used too much memory. Kind of tough doing engineering on that little tiny screen, too.

LouD-Truckee

no drivel here....⛷️⛷️⛷️
Skier
IMG_20180605_090438897.jpg
pay up.....

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You went without him?

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Energy attorney that I have been skiing with the last couple of months works billable minutes like conference calls into his ski day. The other partners in his firm like to golf so he covers them in the Summer and they cover him in the Winter. Having the mountain as your office takes the cake for those of us still working for a living.

I crashed and disabled my car on a powder day in April, skied 2+ hours, got to the lodge 3 minutes before the first of 3 conference calls started, and then called my insurance company. Waiting for the tow truck was a whole other saga...

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Hiking to get those days in ...It is a reward to it's self.

Don't see the hike as a penalty, It is a reward!
The Ski down is so easy after.... Almost anti climactic.

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hiking to get those days in ...It is a reward to it's self.

Don't see the hike as a penalty, It is a reward!
The Ski down is so easy after.... Almost anti climactic.

So true; and always too short!

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got #100 for the first time mid-May on Lassen and 101 and 102 there last weekend. I'm bummed that I just read this, as I would love to hike and ski Rose with you but I am booked until Fri 7/22. I skied the summit and NE snowfields on Rose for #96 last year - it was July 5 and my last day of the year. Best wishes for your #100!

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OTOH, if you are not locked into Mammy or Rose, I would need an 11:00 start but I could hike and ski Broken Glass bowl on Tamarack this Tues. We could probably drop in by noon. PM me if you are interested.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Stev I will need your help here. Get me my 100th day.

Sponsor

Staff online