• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

99 to 100 days...

What should my 100th day be?

• Mammoth Mountain Ski Area

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Mt. Rose

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am at 99, it is what I hit last year for the season. I have never hit triple digits....100. I would like to do it this season. Should I make another trip down to Mammoth or should I do some hiking here in Tahoe, maybe Mt. Rose (not the ski area, but the mountain) or like Blue Lake towards Kirkwood?

Jacob

Out on the slopes
Skier
I think you should go crazy with Day 100. Fly to London or Dubai and go an indoor ski slope. It'll be both interesting and boring at the same time, as the travel will be interesting but the skiing itself will get boring pretty quickly.

But at the very least, it'll be completely different from the other 99 days.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Which do you prefer, hiking or driving?
IMG_2957.JPG

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
395 south? But why do I see the lake? Driving to hike? I think that would have been my choice.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
One of the skiers that I meet hiking Killington last Friday said she planned to join the 100 Club for one season only. Then she realized once you join the desire to stay is strong so her new goal is to ski more days than the previous year. Skiing on June 1st pushed her total to 121 days and one more than last year. Love the energy of those driven to ski to the extreme. Best of luck joining the club Phil. You may find out membership can become addictive.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
One of the skiers that I meet hiking Killington last Friday said she planned to join the 100 Club for one season only. Then she realized once you join the desire to stay is strong so her new goal is to ski more days than the previous year. Skiing on June 1st pushed her total to 121 days and one more than last year. Love the energy of those driven to ski to the extreme. Best of luck joining the club Phil. You may find out membership can become addictive.
So true! Used to be 60, then 90, then 100. Last season I Hit 125 which I doubt I will top unless I spend a year on patrol some day. Hit 100 this season the Thursday before last. I always think the biggest accomplishment is charging hard and walking away at the end unscathed. 3/4 years right now in that catagory the 1 I was around 90 when I tore my shoulder and got concussed. I remember thinking I could finish the last 10 days in a sling with one pole and felt like kind of a failure throwing in the towel.
Luckily it was one of the worst winters in Tahoe history.. It's an addiction!!

Sponsor

Staff online