• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022-23 Superbowl Run

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Then you can bet on the first, last song Rihana's going to sing. Can't believe what people are betting on, beside the final outcome.
That would mean I'd need to know the names of at least two Rihanna songs.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I found something in the closet to wear.. Still slight edge to the Eagles and Hurts for MVP. I'm repping for the CHARLSTON Chiefs!
1676133962170.png

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you’re from Philly you get that reference whether your 8 or 80. :D

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
If you go out and buy a generator because your power is out and the Superbowl is on... You might be a redneck... :ogbiggrin:

(My purchase of the generator is purely coincidental to the game... Honestly...)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If you go out and buy a generator because your power is out and the Superbowl is on... You might be a redneck... :ogbiggrin:

(My purchase of the generator is purely coincidental to the game... Honestly...)
You're still a redneck! Just a Canadian style redneck.. Rednecks get the Genni going.. Regular folks just bail to a hotel when the power is out at home.. This excludes folk who have the whole house auto engage generators. That's not a power outage when you got that..

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
While the Eagles made some mistakes on defense (you let the gimpy QB run for what? 38 Yards?), that phantom hold call was a back breaker. The Chiefs may well have scored anyway but come on, you let them play for 57 or 58 minutes and then call a hold for touching the guy in the back? Even the announcers were befuddled.

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Not the way a Super Bowl (or any game) should end. That was not called all night an with less than two minutes on a 3rd and 8? Sorry, week ass call.
This call is going to be debated for years. Granted, it’s a fine line sometimes but the officiating is still inconsistent.
Talk radio in Philly is on fire apparently. ( figuratively, at least for now)
UPDATE: Bradbury admitted he grabbed the jersey.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online