• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2019 New England Gathering roll call thread

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I’m not going to make it sorry.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
They're all following Josh's link to Le Massif!

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
lol are they really?

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
damn its tempting but its not a sure thing either, there still a chance of some snow overnight at Stowe.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Bunch of instigators.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Unfortunately I am going to have to bail also. i'm going to miss a good time for sure.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Eh, I will be there but I am not doing a good job of making it smooth. I'm trying not to burn a vacation day on Friday , so working a lot. Then I had to do an unexpected errand that took up all of yesterday evening. Upshot is I just finished tuning my skis.

I think I am going to have to cave and use a half day vacation, so I can 2 enough sleep tonight.

Slow Eddie

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I’m in for MRG on Friday, and Stowe Sunday and Monday, dependent upon deal availability. Probably going to spend Saturday dodging raindrops and dropping off consignment stuff at OGE.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
...but you still owe me a beer!
And i did not forget and was certainly looking forward to seeing you and the gang again and repaying that debt. Sometimes this other woman expects me to be around on the weekend though:)

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
No change for me, just clarifying Friday at MRG only.
Planning on MRG for Friday with a couple of friends. Stowe was OK this past Tuesday with most of the good snow from the previous weekend wind and sun pounded. I have one Stowe ticket left and may make on Monday if the stars aline.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
So I may not be myself tomorrow. On tuesday I hit a stump under the fresh snow and got thrown into a tree. I was glad to not have broken my femur to be honest.

55811509_10157949689458357_6574272784623468544_n.jpg

I also broke my left pinky finger and did the same sort of bruising to my right arm. The plan is to take a shit ton of Vit- I and see how it goes. Bumps may be challenging as I can barely flex my leg while bearing weight, my left leg is still great though and on tuesday after it happened I was skiing bumps one legged on my left leg.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So I may not be myself tomorrow. On tuesday I hit a stump under the fresh snow and got thrown into a tree. I was glad to not have broken my femur to be honest.

55811509_10157949689458357_6574272784623468544_n.jpg

I also broke my left pinky finger and did the same sort of bruising to my right arm. The plan is to take a shit ton of Vit- I and see how it goes. Bumps may be challenging as I can barely flex my leg while bearing weight, my left leg is still great though and on tuesday after it happened I was skiing bumps one legged on my left leg.

You may want to be real careful with that not to create a bigger problem with that injury or create a new or more serious injury elsewhere due to having to favor the other leg. I know you’ll be conscious about it when skiing but you know at your level you aren’t thinking as much as naturally reacting when you ski.

Sponsor

Staff online