• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Zipfit Freeride 26.5

dputtick

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi all - made an account to post this, although I've been lurking for a few years now. I've got a pair of Zipfit Freerides that I've skied about 20 days in. I bought them in 2022 to try to "save" a pair of shells that were too high volume for my feet, but this year I decided to just bite the bullet and get new shells that are a better fit for me. I've considered trying to remove material to fit the new shells, but decided it makes more sense to just start from scratch with a Gara LV.

They're in great shape, as you'd expect for Zipfits with this few miles on them. No cork added or removed, just heat molded once. They're branded "Le Feet Lab Special Edition" (I bought them from Jacqueline in Winter Park), but they're normal Freerides – you can obviously call the shop to confirm that if you'd like. They're BYO footbeds since I'm keeping my custom footbeds, and they don't have laces because I like to step into them in the boot rather than putting them on first. Presumably you could get generic laces to use if you prefer.

I'm willing to ship them, but I'd prefer to sell them in person if possible. I'm in Taos at the moment, and going to be in Aspen, Steamboat, and SLC over the next few weeks, so if you're interested, maybe we can coordinate to meet up.

Asking $250 + shipping, but will consider offers. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2830.JPG
    IMG_2830.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2831.JPG
    IMG_2831.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2832.JPG
    IMG_2832.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 44

Sponsor

Staff online