• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want to Trade/Swap WTT: Enforcer Free 104 for Blizzard Rustler 10, Blade 104, similar

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
WANT TO TRADE: I'm looking for a little change/alternative; anyone interested? I have a pair of E104's in 179 (description below) and am interested in trying out an easier, looser alternative. From my reading, it sounds like the Rustler 10 might fit the bill. Anyone got one who wants a bit stronger, damper ski? "Used but in pretty good condition" is the category. Other skis considered.

My skis: Nordica Enforcer 104 Free, 179, with Tyrolia SP13 demo bindings. These were demos from a store in Sun Valley, where I suspect they didn't get a lot of use (the store claimed "Due to their size, they have very few days on them"). I've skied them 6 days since and had them ground and tuned 4 ski days ago. They have cosmetic top sheet blemishes and a well-handled base fill, so definitely used, but are in solid condition overall. I just didn't bond with them like I thought.

Sponsor

Staff online