• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Wolf Creek lodging: WC Ski Lodge vs Four Seasons Lodge

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've booked at both places in South Fork for an upcoming trip to Wolf Creek and need to cancel one. On paper they both have pros and cons, and reviews have not been very helpful. Does anybody have intel on those properties? There will be two of us (not a couple) sharing a room so it'd be great to know if the beds are crammed on top of each other, but really, any info on those places would be much appreciated.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I stayed at WC lodge just this week, one bed. No complaints, I thought it was a great price per night for what you got, and 24 hr cancelation. They serve breakfast, but not hot, cereal and bagels (toaster)/cream cheese. They are in the middle of renovating, hear them saying the name will change.

Last edited:
TS
Teppaz

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks! The price is definitely good. Four Seasons is comparable price-wise but no breakfast so I think the decision is made.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you are good with the breakfast I posted, you are good to go. They got a nice, 1 big table, area to eat breakfast, TV, coffee. My room also had a boot warmer for 2 pairs of boots, that thing was excellent, liked it so much I think I'm gonna buy one. Make sure you get one of these in your room.

TS
Teppaz

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah, one of the reviews on TripAdvisor or something mentioned the boot heater, which is great. I'll call them ahead to make sure my room has one. Thanks for reminding me.
As for breakfast, it works for me and I can always pick up a burrito one morning if I feel like something hot.

Sponsor