• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wine and Cheese - Not So Fast

DebbieSue

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Tony Bourdain introduced me to this dairy farm back when I lived in NJ.

Now I need to order some to ship over to CA for the ski club trips....

That mountain is where I learned to board. 10-pack of lessons with rentals...

And I have a special place of hatred of their gondola.

What a great clip, on so many levels!!! Thanks for posting.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Tony Bourdain introduced me to this dairy farm back when I lived in NJ.

Now I need to order some to ship over to CA for the ski club trips....

That mountain is where I learned to board. 10-pack of lessons with rentals...

And I have a special place of hatred of their gondola.
Being a NJ guy I have eaten at Kline's seafood and skied at Mountain Creek, but the Bobolink Dairy is new to me. It has been decades since I have been to both of those places but the seafood was very good, better than the skiing and I just didn't get back to Kline's because it is not an area of the shore that I normally visit. I am going to have to look into the dairy and some of their cheeses. Thanks for sharing.

Uncle-A

Skier
Pub cheese?
PXL_20230819_185506743.jpg
Pub cheese that my daughter picked up and brought to the house for today's lunch. Just by chance after I posted something about it. She didn't have any idea it was a current topic.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
Being a NJ guy I have eaten at Kline's seafood and skied at Mountain Creek, but the Bobolink Dairy is new to me. It has been decades since I have been to both of those places but the seafood was very good, better than the skiing and I just didn't get back to Kline's because it is not an area of the shore that I normally visit. I am going to have to look into the dairy and some of their cheeses. Thanks for sharing.
www.cowsoutside.com

They started out in Vernon, NJ, near Mountain Creek (where that portion of the episode was shot), but got their own land in Milford, so they moved everything down there a number of years ago.

Uncle-A

Skier
www.cowsoutside.com

They started out in Vernon, NJ, near Mountain Creek (where that portion of the episode was shot), but got their own land in Milford, so they moved everything down there a number of years ago.
Thanks for sharing, Milford is in North Jersey and I am in South Jersey it a long trip to go for cheese. I will check out the website and see what they have for shipping.

Sponsor

Staff online