• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Whooaaa...Augment making twin tips and freeride skis???

Bruno Schull

Getting off the lift
Skier
Just visited the Augment site and saw the picture below on the website header. Not the image or type of ski and skiing I associate with Augment! Anybody been on the Augment twin tips or free tours? Is this a new develpment, or was I just late to the party?
Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 21.46.29.png

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Just visited the Augment site and saw the picture below on the website header. Not the image or type of ski and skiing I associate with Augment! Anybody been on the Augment twin tips or free tours? Is this a new develpment, or was I just late to the party?
View attachment 145246
@Stephen, I believe you got on one of these twin tips?

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Stephen, I believe you got on one of these twin tips?
Yes. Tons of fun! It looks like they have a couple of options now. I need to try them :) I think they only had the one version of them when I was on them and they skied extremely short. I do remember them having the quality Augment feel though. I also remember @Andy Mink getting video of me falling over on them. :roflmao:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wonder if he can dig up the video.
Yes. Tons of fun! It looks like they have a couple of options now. I need to try them :) I think they only had the one version of them when I was on them and they skied extremely short. I do remember them having the quality Augment feel though. I also remember @Andy Mink getting video of me falling over on them. :roflmao:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ah, the spinny tumble! I have it. I'll have to find it.

Sponsor