• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vanity license plate ideas

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Ok so I'm getting a Subaru Crosstrek likely in September and unless I want to drive around with my shirt off all the time my TOPLYS license plate will have to be tabled until I get another convertible (2nd car) down the road.

I'm left handed but was robbed of the creative gene so I'd love some suggestions for license plate names

I live in CT but primarily ski in Vermont. We have 6 characters on our plates here. I need some options as I'll need to go down the list until I find one that's available.

Some ideas I had to give you an idea of what I'm looking for are

VTSKIER
SKIVTR
VTSKIR

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Not a plate by here's mine.
20180514_095720.jpg

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
You ski Vermont?

ICESUX

Vermont is mostly where I ski. I'm actually not in the camp of ice sucks lol. Is it my favorite condition, no. Do I love packed powder and powder, sure. However, I ski in ice/hard pack a good bit of the time so a good pair of slalom or otherwise narrow ice friendly skis with a ginsu knife edge aka 1:3 tune and you are good to go :)

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Vermont is mostly where I ski. I'm actually not in the camp of ice sucks lol. Is it my favorite condition, no. Do I love packed powder and powder, sure. However, I ski in ice/hard pack a good bit of the time so a good pair of slalom or otherwise narrow ice friendly skis with a ginsu knife edge aka 1:3 tune and you are good to go :)

As seen in the Stowe parking lot a few years back... it's even on a subbie!
10750142_10206377781710191_7882030199890332465_o.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online