• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tyrolia AAAAAtack 11 demo 2018 vs Marker Squire 11 demo 2017

Prosper

This is the way.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Apart from the known difficult step in of the Markers any significant pros/cons of one vs the other? Does the Tyrolia demo have the same high heel to toe ramp difference? They’re likely going to be mounted on Liberty VMT82 165cm used as a Western daily driver. I like to adjust fore/aft and loan out to friends so am pretty set on a demo binder.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Apart from the known difficult step in of the Markers any significant pros/cons of one vs the other? Does the Tyrolia demo have the same high heel to toe ramp difference? They’re likely going to be mounted on Liberty VMT82 165cm used as a Western daily driver. I like to adjust fore/aft and loan out to friends so am pretty set on a demo binder.
The Attack 11 demo does not have the aggressive delta the retail version does but while it is a good binding, setpping up the the Attack 13 gives you a much better heel.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I had ramp angle issues with the Tyrolia AAAtack 11 demo bindings I put on my Stocklis. Needed quite a bit of shimming to get them flat. Otherwise, no complaints.
Ramp on the 11 is significantly different than the higher DIN models. Don't know about the difference between them and Markers.

Sponsor