• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Trying to acquire a Steamboat Springs trail map

Rowdy Bonkers

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
First time poster here so if this should get moved or posted elsewhere please let me know!

I am going to Steamboat Springs in February and wanted to hang a physical trail map up in my cube. Would be nice to be able to know the mountain/remember why I am working. Does anyone have one they can send? Obviously this is a funny request but any help would be appreciated.

I called the resort but was told I should just print one out.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First time poster here so if this should get moved or posted elsewhere please let me know!

I am going to Steamboat Springs in February and wanted to hang a physical trail map up in my cube. Would be nice to be able to know the mountain/remember why I am working. Does anyone have one they can send? Obviously this is a funny request but any help would be appreciated.

Moving to Resorts. @Ron is on his way skiing right now, I am sure he will check in in a few hours.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Rowdy Bonkers

Rowdy Bonkers

Skier
Thank you for the quick reply! As much as I enjoy reveling in my time at Big Sky, I want to be able to really know Steamboat before going :)

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
I would try emailing their customer service department if they have an email address on the website. I have done that for most of the places we have gone and are going to. Some of them took a few emails to get a response but the only one who actually wouldn't send one was Squaw, they also said to print one.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester

Just PM me with your address and I will get you out a few. Make sure you let me know when you get here, I'm happy to meet up for some turns.

TS
Rowdy Bonkers

Rowdy Bonkers

Skier
Thank you to everyone, this has been quite a warm welcome to Pug Ski. Just reached out to Ron and cannot wait to get back to Steamboat!

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
I don't check the site as often as Ron ogsmile so I see he's already taken care of the maps. Feel free to contact me also if you want to catch some runs. PM me for contact info.

Snow is great this year. You'll love the Boat. Off to ski now!

Sponsor

Staff online