Today’s Cocktail

TS
SShore

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
F871FB00-4961-45D1-A613-B96214392C4D.jpeg My riff on a French 75. 1/4 oz lemon, 1/4 oz simple syrup 1/2 oz Green Chartreuse fill with bubbly.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I took a little hiatus from today's cocktail because it had become too much of a habit rather than a treat. I drink enough on the weekends, especially during ski season so I needed to take a little break as I had been free pouring and I realized this is a bad idea, at least for me. My dad was an alcoholic so I've always been paranoid about forming bad habits so I needed to break that habit.

I only drink beer on the weekends and I've really taken to spiked seltzers over a ton of ice and with the low abv and calorie count it doesn't hurt my "diet" either.

I thoroughly enjoy unwinding after a long day of work with something tasty so I said if I did resume I'd do it with recipes instead of free pouring.

I'm going to try a Mojito recipes I'd found. 1 part malibu rum in some soda with a splash of simple syrup and some lime. I think this will be my summer drink.

Advertisement