• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Time to use our ...noodles.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...odle-makes-toronto-streets-safer-for-him.html

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/09/toronto-cyclists-pool-noodles-dangerous-drivers/

CvD6mc0VUAA4DIg.jpg

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It’s like the bicycle version of curb feelers. I like it.

Here in PA we have the 3 foot rule, and clearly, many drivers do not know what a distance of 3 feet is.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like it. I need one for running alone the road.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like it. I need one for running alone the road.

^^^Yes. While running the first day of my summer vacation this year, an oncoming car was a little too close, so I stepped off the road/ into a PA pothole. That fateful left step turned my foot completely over and broke a bone in my foot. Happened July 2nd....just getting back into again. I missed running/cardio/plyo all summer, so I’m happy to get it all going again.

Sides of roads are tough here in NEPA.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
image.png

It keeps motorists at the 1m distance, maybe. But I can't help but wonder how long it will be until they start playing "Whack the Noodle" with their fenders. :doh:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I thought this thread was about the Salomon 1080..I was about to move it. ;)

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^Yes. While running the first day of my summer vacation this year, an oncoming car was a little too close, so I stepped off the road/ into a PA pothole. That fateful left step turned my foot completely over and broke a bone in my foot. Happened July 2nd....just getting back into again. I missed running/cardio/plyo all summer, so I’m happy to get it all going again.

Sides of roads are tough here in NEPA.

Wow, sorry to hear that. That's one of my fears. I hate it when vehicles don't give me any consideration when running or biking along a road. I will slow down and move over; even stop if I can't move over because on on coming traffic. Good luck on your recovery.

Reactions: BC.

Sponsor

Staff online