• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

THANKS for all you two do

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks Bill without your support and the help of everyone one else, this would not be possible. There is nothing @Tricia and I love more than sharing this sport with our friends.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The amount of support and care we get from our friends does not escape us.
Sharing our passion with all of you is part of what keeps our passion alive.
Thank you!!

And just because you brought it up...

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just wanted to say thanks to the whole community. This place is a lot of fun and has a very positive vibe. Other forums, it seems like can be disagreeable without disagreeing, but its pretty much the opposite here. Bravo!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pete, we wish you'd been there too

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, thank you! Best things in life aren't things (though I'm pretty sure we use skis to rip them :))
@Mendieta :beercheer: We look forward to making some turns with you this winter and and some awesome lift rides.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
By the date on the last post it seems like it has been some time since any of us publicly thanked you two for this place we call our home away from home. THANK YOU BOTH.:D

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
By the date on the last post it seems like it has been some time since any of us publicly thanked you two for this place we call our home away from home. THANK YOU BOTH.:D
We appreciate great members like you who bring good conversation to the site.

I'd also like to thank those behind the scenes who do so much more than anyone may realize.
@Dwight, our IT guru.
@SBrown, who edits our articles, reviews, newsletters and such to make us look good.
@Dave Petersen, who does our graphics for a bunch of stuff we produce, curates the heritage section, and tags threads so that google can find us easier.
@T-Square @Mendieta @john petersen @Andy Mink, who moderate and keep track of post reports.
The Test Team, who put a ton of effort into getting out on snow and telling you what's going on with new gear:
@AmyPJ
@SkiNurse
@Andy Mink
@Drahtguy Kevin
@FairToMiddlin
@dean_spirito
@Doug Briggs
@Ron
@UGASkiDawg
@Stephen

And last but not least, those who have helped us organize Gatherings, invited us into your homes, and donated to the site to help us keep doing what we're doing.
We not only do this for you, but with you.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
There is nothing @Tricia and I love more than sharing this sport with our friends.
And thank you guys for dragging me back down the rabbit hole! These last two seasons have been a blast. Who knew I'd be looking forward to skiing the WROD at the end of October? I didn't even know what a WROD was just three years ago!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And thank you guys for dragging me back down the rabbit hole! These last two seasons have been a blast. Who knew I'd be looking forward to skiing the WROD at the end of October? I didn't even know what a WROD was just three years ago!
I think the trail was Beehive..or Wasp, not Rabbit Hole. Rabbit Hole is HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor

Staff online