• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tahoe ski leases (need info)

Alexzn

Ski Squaw
Skier
We may need to rethink our current ski lease situation after almost 10 years at the same place. We are looking for a recommendation for a good realtor who does ski leases in Squaw (Olympic Valley) or Tahoe Donner area. Looking to lease a small house or a condo for a single family for the duration of the ski season. 2-3 br is ideal. We ski Squaw, so the closer the better. In fact, if we make a switch, we would strongly prefer Olympic Valley as we like our current TD place and are getting a good deal on it.

We are very familiar with ski leases in TD. How is the similar situation in OV?

Please PM me with an information or contact.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

oldfashoned

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am also looking for ski lease information. Haven’t been in one since the late 80’s. I would be looked to join in with others, most likely in the Tahoe Donner, Truckee, or Donner Lake area. I would also entertain ideas in Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows, however I would imagine the prices in these two would be much higher.
Any information greatly appreciated.

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I am also looking for ski lease information. Haven’t been in one since the late 80’s. I would be looked to join in with others, most likely in the Tahoe Donner, Truckee, or Donner Lake area. I would also entertain ideas in Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows, however I would imagine the prices in these two would be much higher.
Any information greatly appreciated.

http://www.snowpals.org/

Sponsor

Staff online